- Here's a picture of the caucus location my friend was at
- People going to the wrong location because they weren't properly informed!
- Great to see people enthusiastic about the process - arriving an hour before the start . . .
- More early arrivals
- Poor planning - 1400 people waiting? (picture)
- Running over 45 minutes behind?
- Disenfranchised with the process
- And lastly, from a blog - "What an absolute cluster f..."
This is really sad to read. With such incredible turnout, this was a great opportunity to get people excited about the process, but instead it sounds like many were disappointed.
I thought the caucus I went to was reasonably well run, but it sounds like the GOP didn't plan accordingly. And apparently, this wasn't unknown . . . Ron Paul pointed this out, but too late to make a difference it seems . . . so sad. I'm really upset that people walked away from this disenfranchised. :(