1. What is your occupation? Program specialist with the Prevention Resource Center. Sounds all official doesn't it?
2. What color is your underwear? Red and white checkered pattern, kind of like those picnic table covers, but with smaller squares. Why is this question on all of these quizzes/surveys? Does anyone really care?
3. What are you listening to right now? The clickety-clackety as I type my answers . . . .
4. What was the last thing you ate? The airplane shaped cracker thing-a-ma-bobbers from the plane.
5. Do you wish on stars? Are you kidding me?
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Oh, let's go with the politically incorrect answer and say I'd be yellow. More likely I'd be orange . . .
7. How is the weather right now? Okay, I just went from 55+ degree weather in DC to -8 degree weather in Helena . . . I'd say it could be warmer.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Athena
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one sent it to me, but I do like Robin (even though I don't know her that well) who I ripped it off from . . .
10. How old are you today? 27
11. Favorite drink? Hot tea
12. Favorite sport to watch? Umm . . . probably soccer, or maybe golf or tennis.
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope. Never. This blue-green color I got going is a natural reaction of my body to the shock of my broken ankle. And the orange before it? That was because . . . um . . . 2005 was ending . . .
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Mainly glasses, contacts when I'm doing something physical, i.e. boarding or soccer.
15. Pets? Do you really think I'm responsible enough to care for another living being?
16. Favorite month? Don't have one.
17. Favorite food? Don't have one.
18. What was the last movie you watched in the theatre? Ummm . . . I don't remember . . . maybe the latest Harry Potter?
19. Favorite day of the year? No favorites, though Thanksgiving is usually fun.
20. What do you do to vent anger? I rarely get angry . . .
22. Fall or Spring? Both please.
23. Hugs or kisses? In general, neither . . .
24. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry.
25. Do you want your friends to email you back? Hmm, this is what I get for taking quizzes that were e-mail forwards originally. I wouldn't mind a comment or two . . .
26. Who is most likely to respond? Robin?
27. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone else :P
28. Living arrangements? Alone. Which is sort of a pain when you're a gimp living in a second floor apartment with a spiral staircase.
29. When was the last time you cried? Umm . . . yeah . . . the last time I remember is when I was like 12 years old . . . There's probably something more recent that I don't remember.
30. What is on the floor of your closet? Luggage and a computer case cover
31. Who is the friend you have had the longest? I don't know . . . probably Josh at this point . . .
32. What did you do last night? Went to the mall with Greg and his entourage from Sidney, and then had some drinks and conversation with him back at my hotel . . . man that could be taken the wrong way . . .
33. Favorite smell? I'm not a olfactory person.
35. What are you afraid of? Every now and then I get overwhelmed with that "what the hell am I doing with my life?" question . . .
36. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Spicy and cheese.
37. Last CD you listened to? Best of Goldfinger
38. Favorite dog breed? Yorkies.
39. Number of keys on your key ring? 3
40. How many years at your current job? Less than a year in my current role.
41. Favorite day of the week? Hmm . . . depends on the time of year, but weekends (Thursday - Sunday) tend to be better than Monday through Wednesday
42. How many states have you lived in? 5
43. How many cities have you lived in/name them? Centerville, OH, Troy, OH, Cincinnati, OH, Ashtabula, OH, Endicott, NY, Argonne, IL, Springfield, MO, and Helena, MT
44. How many countries have you lived in/visited? Lived in one - visited Korea, France, the Caribbean/Mexico . . . I think that's it?