- Total number of books I've owned: I don't have a freaking clue. I'm guessing I have 10-20 in the apartment here, who knows how many are back in Ohio.
- Last book I bought: I don't think I've bought a book since Christmas. The four I bought then were (Rise of the Creative Class, Crichton's State of Fear, Eats, Shoots and Leaves, and the Life of Pi)
- Last book I read (from): I last read 1984, and I'm currently reading The Big Test.
- Five books that mean a lot to me: I hate making "top" lists, and especially about meaning a lot to me. Books that I've liked, and read multiple times are Rand's The Fountainhead, Salinger's Catcher in the Rye, Card's Ender's Game, Orwell's Animal Farm . . . that's all I can think of for books that I've read more than once. (Scanning through my past LJ entries for books I read, I found this post about test taking . . . )
- Tag 5 people and have them put this in their LJ: No.
On an unrelated note, I saw the new Star Wars, which was entertaining, though the preview for Fantastic Four and the Chronicles of Narnia had me excited. (On the other hand, I wanted to slap the idiot behind me, who when the Marvel logo came on the screen was whispering "BATMAN!" to his friends.) Perhaps I should start re-reading the Chronicles, or at least The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe for the movie.