From my first run through the list I've got to say the following tables caught my attention:
2. Artificial Intelligence: get smart — Artificially!
4. Secrets of the Financial Pages: What Does it All Mean?
5. Union, Marriage, Gay or Straight: Is Love Great?
20. The Wal-Martification of America
30 Venus Envy: Evolving Gender Roles and Relationships
34. 2 AM – Time for Bio 101: Technology & the New Higher Ed
36. It Takes a Village to Leave No Child Behind
50. Respecting the Dead: Last Wishes and Other Posthumous Mischief
51. Following Your Bliss: capital hill to the Front Range
54. America’s Poker Explosion: What’s the Big Deal?
So many interesting topics, from science to money, culture to gender roles, education to career choice. Man, I don't know how I'm going to pick just one. Man, I'm such a dork, getting so excited about this. Or maybe it's a sign of intellectual starvation? If that's the case, is it because I'm eating at the wrong tables, or because there are just slim pickings in Helena?